Hotel Tariff & Policies of Laxmi Niwas Palace. Price shown below are in Indian Rupees.
- Breakfast INR 350
- Lunch INR 700
- Dinner INR 900
- A recent Government notification requires guests to present proof of identity at the time of check in. Guests are requested to carry with them the required document during their travel.
- Effective 2nd October 2008, the Government has introduced “No-Smoking” legislation for hotels, restaurants and all public places. As a consequence, smoking is prohibited in all parts of the Laxmi Vilas Palace except in designated areas where smoking is permitted.
- 10 % commission to travel agent on room rent only. Food not commissionable.
- Check-in time 12 P.M.
- Checkout time 11 A.M.
- No single & double occupancy distinction in suites.
- Group rate will be valid for minimum of 15 paying pax and one tour leader will be free on 15 paying pax.
- Only one extra bed will be provided in room which is non commissionable.
- Children below 6 years free and above but less than 12 years will be charged 50 % on food.
- Off season tariff will apply from April to September.
- Above given rates are inclusive of breakfast.
- Christmas @1500 + tax /- New Year @2000+ tax – per pax supplement charges
- The above rates are valid from 01.10.2015 To 30.09.2016
- Taxes separate as applicable.
- 30 days – No retention will be charged
- 29-22 days – 25 % of the services reserved
- 21-15 days – 50% of the services reserved
- 14-03days – 75 % of the services reserved
- 02- same day – 100% of the services reserved (if booking is for 3 days & above then min. 3 days retention will be charged for FIT & GIT)